Sunday, July 1, 2018

Preface


Sometimes you're sitting on an idea for a long time and it morphs and meets a few other ideas and they all decide to hang out and form a band, this story might be my personal example. It all began naturally enough with me studying myths and mythologies of the name and concept of Lucifer. The Morningstar and came to discover that those mythologies branched out into different belief systems. Along the way a friend of mine and I stumbled upon the notion that is best layed out as the question. "If there was a war in heaven, and history is written by the winners, how do we know the good guys won?" So, having now searched for what used to be forbidden knowledge, and found a question that could offend a good chunk of the Western World. I moved on to create ideas and characters around the idea of a survivor of an apocalypse cult a an invasion of Earth and the galaxy by creatures from beyond our dimension humans meeting races from outside our solar system and then added a soundtrack of Industrial and cold wave music to it. It's been through a lot of stages but now the pieces seem to fit. Maybe. Sorta. So if you're reading this, WELCOME!! Watch a first draft happen in front of your eyes!! Prepare to be dazzled by words, and ideas and suggestions of music to listen to. I do welcome suggestions and edits, if you've ever read any of my previous work you know I have clumsy fingers and a brain that loves to cough up ideas faster than my body can type. So feel free to send comments. Now then off we go. Meet Jordan, a child whose life is going to take a very big turn. (Somehow I highlighted the text when I started this and it won't un highlight, all other posts should be more black text on white background.)


No comments:

Post a Comment